"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Sunday, June 08, 2003

Just The Way You Are

I wish I had this cd when I was in Perth. Then I could play it in the car and cruise down the roads (you can't "cruise" in Singapore). Thanks again Cheryl :) Because I have nothing to blog about (you know how in primary school, they always taught you not to start your sentences with "because"? Because "because" is a conjunction and you can't use a conjunction at the beginning of a sentence? Because they assume that if you use "because" at the beginning of a sentence, you aren't going to follow up with another phrase. But the thing is that you CAN use "because" at the beginning of a sentence. You just have to have another phrase that allows for a connection. You know what I mean.), I shall give you the lyrics of my song-of-the-moment. I love this song. I absolutely do. And before anybody draws any funny conclusions about who I'm addressing this song to, let me clarify that I'm NOT directing this song at anyone. I just like it a lot and I think it's a really honest song. And I agree with it :)

Just The Way You Are (Billy Joel)

Don't go changing, trying to please me
You never let me down before
I don't imagine you're too familiar
And I don't see you anymore
I would not leave you in times of trouble
We never could have come this far
I took the good times, I'll take the bad times
I'll take you just the way you are

Don't go trying some new fashion
Don't change the colour of your hair
You always have my unspoken passion
Although I might not seem to care
I don't want clever conversation
I never want to work that hard
I just want someone that I can talk to
I want you just the way you are

I need to know that you will always be
The same old someone that I knew
What will it take till you believe in me
The way that I believe in you

I said I love you and that's forever
And this I promise from my heart
I could not love you any better
I love you just the way you are.

Ok, now go listen to the song!! Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger