"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Had a lovely dinner with Lilian and went for coffee after that. Really excited about our impending Melbourne trip. The last time we were overseas together was when she paid me a visit in Perth. In fact, she was the only friend to come visit me in my 3 1/2 years there. Am just thinking of the cool stuff we'd be able to do in Melbourne... stroll down the city streets, lounge over coffees, sniff out fashion bargains :) Am looking forward to it indeed. LOVE the thought of not having to go to work. LOVE that. You know, I kept my baggage tag from my last trip to Melbourne cos you know how they have the country abbreviation on it.. like Singapore is SIN. Well, Melbourne is MEL. No prizes for guessing why I kept it :)

Random thought - I love Eternity for Men. I think it's a really sexy scent. Doesn't matter who's wearing it, it still lends a sensual aura to the person. My first boyfriend used to spray it on cards that he gave me and I would use them as bookmarks in my Bible. Boy, did I love to flip my Bible then, for obviously different reasons ;) It's been 8 years since but I still love it. And I get distracted by it :) Every time an Eternity wearer walks past, my nose takes it in, then my mind blanks out for a few seconds, then a silly smile appears on my face. So the next time you see me grinning like an idiot, you can be sure there's Eternity in the air ;)

I'm in a retro mood. I've got retro music playing in my head. I love retro! You know, Charlie's Angels type of music.. I recall having this conversation with Lilian in the car once. I think that was the day we were driving out to have ice cream and I was singing my lungs out. Pretty out of tune too. We have fun :)

Retro mama for the night. Yeah.


1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Hey Pradeep, thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely note!

11:52 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger