"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Was listening to a beautiful rendition of "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered" by Sinead O'Connor. I'm totally amazed at her voice. Didn't know she could do jazz. Sweet :)

And now, I've got Eva Cassidy slowing me down after a long day. It's great to be home, relaxed and not rushing out anywhere. It's funny though. Every time I don't have anything to do after work, my natural reaction is to call someone out for a coffee. But then I realise I have to rest. So what do I do? I go home and pamper myself with my favourite jazz numbers. Nice :)

I've been terribly, terribly distracted these few days. This entire week actually (including last week). It's not a distraction I need, nor want. And it's way too soon to be distracted. But I am. And I don't know what to do about it. I've commanded Lil to snap me out of it :) But I can't help it. I get distracted as easily as gravity keeps me on the ground.

Ok, it's really weird when a GUY sings "Killing Me Softly". It sounds gay. Even if it is Luther Vandross. Especially if it's Luther Vandross. Pardon my apparent homophobia. I'm tolerant but it's not my preference. It's also very strange when a guy sings "Cry Me A River". *shiver* too sensitive new age for me.

Ugh. Distracted.

:(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger