"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Boss got discharged today (yay!) but is on another week's worth of mc (no yay). I'm still worn out, stressed out, bummed out. I need a coffee break. Tomorrow night will be the perfect time to head on out to town or to the Village and caffeinate myself since the next day's a public holiday. Coffee anyone?

On the way home, I was so weary I almost wanted to message my bolster to tell her I miss her (ok, don't freak out on me now... my little bolster Childe [pronounced "Child-ee"] has been my constant companion since I was a toddler). Usually when I'm tired or sad, I message my boyfriend to say I miss him. Whoever the boyfriend may have been at that particular point in time. Simply because a boyfriend is a nice warm comforting hug. Literally and metaphorically. Now that I am boyfriendless, Childe seemed like the natural alternative. But then I realised:
1. Childe doesn't have a phone.
2. Even if Childe had a phone, she couldn't retrieve my message cos she doesn't have fingers.
3. Oh, Childe just so happens to be inanimate. Heh.

Yeah, it was kinda at that point that I realised I was overworked and way too stressed.

Coffee would be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger