"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Thursday, January 13, 2005

I AM IN LOVE!!!!!

I am TOTALLY in love with the new Apple iPod shuffle. Oh. Oh. Oh. *drool* It's the most gorgeous, sleek, sophisticated yet sporty player I've ever seen (from the way I'm going on, I might just as well have been describing a potential soulmate). In any case, allow me to rave about it since this is my first techno-geek crush. I've never been a tech person but this, THIS, is just, phew! Over the top!!! Love it, want it, will probably never get it. It's like my secret love for the iBook. I love it from a distance but don't dare to commit to it. Most people I know don't own Macs (except Cheryl and I think Sab as well?) and I'm not familiar with the OS. But oh. OH. OH. How beautiful they are... Oh....

Back on earth though, I had a stressful day. The boss was on MC so I had to practically run the whole show alone (seeing as there are TWO of us in the department only). Man, running around, meetings, approvals, deadlines, ad copy, media bookings... all alone!! Tiring with a capital 'T'.

And I also did something not very nice today. I scolded one of the restaurant managers :( I didn't mean to, I was just frustrated because I had been chasing them for their promotion prices but they could never confirm it with me. So I had to send the press release out without the prices. And if I didn't send the press release out, I would have missed the deadline (cos newspapers and magazines work on very tight schedules). So today, one of the more respectable journalists (who will remain anonymous) from one of the newspapers (which shall not be named) called me and asked for the prices (which I had by now) and told me that I should have included it in the press release. He (oops) didn't sound very happy and I was a bit irritated by the whole thing because it really wasn't my fault. Not entirely anyway. I think. So I think I kinda scolded the restaurant manager in a semi-friendly way (cos I couldn't bring myself to yell at him) and told him that he really had to be more punctual with giving me information. I think all the restaurant managers knew I was stressed today. They were really sweet though, offering massages which I laughingly declined :) Bottom line - always give complete information to the publications. It's not nice when the journo has to call you and ask for info. They have better things to do than that and it should already have been in your press release anyway.

Ok, I'm really whacked. Going to dream about my new love now... mmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger