"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Watched the Singapore v Indonesia match tonight. Am inspired to exercise... haha... but what should I do? Should I run? Swim? Play a team sport? Well I can't play a team sport 'cos there's no team to play with and anyway, my experience with team sports always left me feeling very left out 'cos no one ever passed the ball to me. You know, they'd look my way and even when I was open, no one would pass it to me. Oh well. Yeah, I was pretty scarred from all that.. haha...

Then again, in JC, I was a pretty good goalie when the girls played soccer (and of course you woudn't want to send the ball my way since I'm the goalie). Mostly by fluke deflections. Hehe.. But contrary to popular belief, I actually do enjoy sports even though I may not be a stellar sportsperson.

Ok, maybe... just MAYBE, I'll start jogging on Saturdays. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger