"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Was at the Brewforte Stadium tonight for Tiger Beer's Rip and Roar screenings of Liverpool v Man U and Spurs v Chelsea. Well I didn't have to be there but I thought I'd go down anyway to catch in on the action, show my face and take some pictures for publicity's sake (and to show people that I was at the hotel when I didn't need to be!)

The atmosphere was great! Tons of people, cheering, laughing, even people at the adjacent Raffles Hotel stood in the hotel corridors to watch (the match was projected onto the exterior wall of our hotel). I met 2 JC friends, Lil's dad, a number of colleagues and saw a few celebs hanging around... it was a fun atmosphere. Glenn Ong did the emceeing for the night and the beer drinking contests were quite funny too :)

Then it got too hot for me and I went inside the hotel to have drinks with Peter, Nic and their friends. Nice evening... it's also nice to see colleagues outside of work cos it reminds you that they're people too :) haha..

Now my hair reeks of smoke but I'll wash it tomorrow. I just washed it a few hours ago! Don't feel like sleeping yet but I think I should cos I have to be in church at 8.45am tomorrow.

I've got a song stuck in my head... was sung by the lounge band earlier... they sang The Eagles' "Lurh Will Keep Us Alive". I'm not kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger