"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, April 16, 2005

A long week at work culminated in drinks at Rouge last night. Actually, it was just cranberry juice for me since I was driving and I am a responsible citizen. Later today, I will be playing chauffeur and driving down to Pasir Ris with some colleagues for a barbeque at Costa Sands. Knowing me, I will get lost somewhere, so I've already factored in the time needed for that.

At this present moment, I am waiting for my oatmeal and raisin cookie batter to thaw (I made it some time ago but didn't have time to finish baking so I left it in the freezer) and hopefully complete the baking so I have something to take to the barbeque. I know cookies and barbeque are slightly incongruent but I say, "Meatballs to you!!"

Ok, back to the kitchen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger