"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Thursday, May 12, 2005

So tomorrow I will go to the skin doctor. And beg her to save my face. I will grovel. I will plead. I will be her slave. Just make my face well again, O Good Doctor. I will do anything. I will even stop watching the re-re-runs of Friends every weekday. I will be nice to my mother. I will stay away from chocolate for a week. Ok, for a day.

Alright, that's enough about my face. So now everyone is going ga-ga over the latest Star Wars movie soon-to-be-released-in-theatres-here. Just a random thought - do you think Episode III was actually supposed to be "Revenge of the Cyst" but the guy who was in charge of naming it (Georgie, perhaps) had a lisp and it became "Revenge of the Sith" instead? Yeah ok, probably not, since a SITH is a character in the film while, I am afraid, CYSTS are not really featured all that much in the Star Wars movies. I bet I just ruffled some feathers of major Star Wars fans here. Do forgive my blatant ignorance and stupidity. It comes with having major ZITS on my face. Ah, not all that different from cysts, are they?

Hokay, the bimbo rattles on. It is time to go. The forth be with you, O Lispy One.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger