"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Thursday, April 21, 2005

I was at Thumper again tonight, for an event. So different from the last time I was there. Last time I was at Thumper, I left with a guy. This time, I left with a manicure. Sigh. It's getting depressing.

Anyway, we were invited by the media agency that handles the SIA account cos we advertise with them. There was a manicurist on hand (no pun intended), food, music and booze. Was relatively boring. Except that now I have yet another shade of brown on my fingernails. If you read my previous posts, you will have realised that I already did my nails. Which was kinda a waste of money since this one was free. Aaaanyway, you don't want to hear me rattle on about such bimbotic matters. That's reserved for when I'm high on alcohol. If I'm not dancing around with strange men, that is.

So tonight brought back bittersweet memories. More bitter than sweet. Actually, it's sweet with a tinge of sour. Aaaanyway, you don't want to hear me rattle on about that. That's reserved for when I'm high on alcohol. If I'm not talking about manicures or dancing around with strange men.

I didn't drink tonight. Really, I didn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger