"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

So I'm back on drugs. Valium, to be precise. After a long period of memory lapses, heart palpitations, breathlessness and chest pain, I decided that enough was enough. I needed to get back on medication. I mean, it's not like I'm dependent on it or anything. I know when to take it and when not to. But it's really funny how I become happy after I pop a pill. I'm like the Energizer Bunny. Boss thinks it's funny. In case you think I'm depressed, I'm not. This is not like the last time when I was crying like it was the end of the world and when I had suicidal thoughts. It's different this time. I've just got anxiety issues. But I feel like I need to reassure everyone that I'm ok and I'm not a drug addict. I just need medication now and then.

Anyhow, I'm putting myself on this strict exercise regime. I will attempt to work out 3 times a week from now. 2 pilates classes plus one hour of jogging or swimming. Just came back from the jogging track actually. Did my 2.4 for the first time in about 4 years. Jogged 2.4km and walked back another 2.4km. Of course I feel like my body has turned into jelly but I'm sure it'll get better from now. Won't be able to go for pilates tomorrow cos we're attending an event at Thumper, so I'll have to make up for it on Sunday.

Today, I also got my nails done and bought the book, "He's Just Not That Into You", thanks to Cheryl. Great book. Very empowering, I must say. There's more to life than waiting by the phone and hoping it'll ring your socks off. Don't waste the pretty.

Alright, off to take a shower now. And maybe get an early night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger