"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Thursday, April 28, 2005

I had a tremendously busy day at work today. So busy that by the time I had time to read the papers, it was already old news. I usually like to start the work day by going through the papers. Which is part of my job in marcom anyway. But today was just wham bam all the way. And I got pretty annoyed with some people too, which resulted in me shooting a couple of rather bitchy emails to scold them. Before you think I scolded them out of pure bitchiness, let me assure you that they screwed up. And that pissed me off. I don't send bitchy emails for the sake of it, much as there are those of you who suspect I do. But there are also those of you who know that I am, in essence, a sweet, docile, gentle spirit. Really :) So when I heard my boss laughing behind her desk, I knew she had read my email. She's always saying I'm too nice, not bitchy enough, blah.. so she's happy when I shoot these emails. I'm a dormant volcano. Usually nice but don't be a bitch with me. I will match you.

In other news, my good friend Charis is getting married!! Congratulations to him and his lovely bride-to-be, whom I shall meet for the first time next week :) Soooo many of my peers are getting married! I am going to be broke. But happy :)

In other other news (and this is really cheap thrill news), I was at Wala the other night with Derek and gang and this photographer came round to all the tables to take pictures. It's not the kind of situation I usually find myself in but it's a cheap thrill anyway. So here you go - token pic:

wala wala
Jon, Derek, Me

Ok, that's enough for the night. I am going to CPF building tomorrow to file my taxes. Yes, so terribly last minute but I have really been trying to do it online without success. I'm going to be kind and not gripe about the online screw up because I think the rest of Singapore has already done that. But it is indeed screwed up. Bleah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger