"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I was all psyched up to make apple crumble tonight. I had all the items prepared, right down to the most trivial - lemons. So there I was, happy with my lemons, ground cinnamon and raisins, when I realised that I was lacking one major ingredient - apples. Great. How does a girl make apple crumble without apples? Even Jamie Oliver couldn't do that. Ah well, I tried.

Anyway, it's a good thing I couldn't go ahead with the crumble. I stepped on the weighing scale tonight and was absolutely horrified to see that I put on 2kg!!! Well, needless to say, I am now officially on a diet. And a strict exercise regime. Darn. And I thought I was invincible. Lil, I'm afraid that's the end of our ice cream dates :(

Today was a busy day at work. I like busy days. Leaves me little time for my brain to overwork itself on other issues which I shouldn't be thinking about. Like my inability to stay in a relationship for more than 6 months. Or how I perpetually meet Mr. Wrong. Or how I whine all the time.

I like busy days. I like staying late in the office. I actually do. And that freaks me out. It freaks me out because I have no life. Actually I do but that's not the kind of life I really want. Or is it? My hair smells more of cigarette smoke these days than it does of peaches and peonies. I'm positive the alcohol in my system is causing my dramatic breakout (which everyone in the office seems to have noticed) and my eyelids feel heavier than my heart does.

So yeah, I'm having the time of my life. Bleah.

1 Comments:

Blogger free84dom said...

Take up a sport? Hmmm... Cooking classes? Make more friends? Get a change of job?

I think 'getting a life' is how you make it to be. Take it positive, learn new stuff and life will always be interesting.

Trust me on that.

10:58 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger