"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

So I didn't cut my hair in the end. Long story.

I'm probably not the only one who's noticed it's been raining and raining and raining and raining these past few days. It fact, it's raining as I'm typing. Just last night, I asked Dad why it was raining so much and what natural disaster was looming. I'm such a pessimist. We then proceeded to talk about tsunamis, earthquakes and the like. Such uplifting dinner conversations we have.

I've also noticed that people are getting a bit edgy in the office. Like nobody's happy to be where they are. I think it's the rain. I think people really want to be outside playing in the puddles and sticking out their tongues to feel the raindrops patter down. I think they really want to be jumping in the wet grass and splashing water on unsuspecting passers-by. Or maybe that's just me.

And some itchy-fingered person stole my pretty pink umbrella. So upset.

*frown*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger