"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Bro, Dad and I were watching soccer over dinner this evening and I was making all sorts of comments. And then it struck me how you can so tell when a girl is watching soccer and when a guy is watching soccer. Guys say stuff pertaining to the game - like "Lousy pass man!" or "he's getting fat 'cos he's been warming the bench too long". I, on the other hand, was making comments like, "Wah, since when did Man U get a Korean player??? (who's quite hot too... in a soccerish sort of way)", Whoa, is that an acne problem???" and "Kieran's quite a nice name ah". I think I'm not very soccerish.

Anyway, here's an update that's probably either gonna make you spew your guts out or go all warm and tingly. And I'm not sure how to say it without sounding cheesy. Ok anyway, here goes:

I met someone.

There. I said it. Well, I didn't meet him in the "Hey, I met Bob the other day" kinda way. I met him in the "Hey, how you doin?" kinda way. And it's nice :) Because I think I found someone who operates on the same wavelength, who laughs with me and looks at the world through the same eyes. At times, we're like two little kids who do the silliest things, and then at other times, we have the most serious conversations. It's funny how things work together to culminate in such an extraordinarily unique relationship.

I'll say that I'm awfully blessed to be a part of this. Especially after hanging around for 2 years before we started talking proper. I still can't believe it's finally happening and I think I'm gonna be feeling this way for a long time. And I'm glad because I know that despite the bad experiences I've had, there's a little girl in me who still believes in love and her knight in shining armour.

*warm fuzzies*

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger