"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, November 26, 2005

2 people celebrated their birthdays today - one was my colleague and the other was another colleague's brand new baby! So congratulations to all :)

A group of us went to Ellenborough Market Cafe at Swissotel Merchant Court for dinner with my birthday colleague and had the greatest time there. The service is impeccable and I'm big on service so for me to say that, it must have been really good.

Following that, we walked along Riverside Point, Mohd Sultan and finally ended up at Liquid Room in Gallery Hotel. I would have preferred a place to chill out as opposed to a place with loud music designed to align your heartbeat with the beat of the song. One cranberry juice later, I passed my remaning drink coupon to someone and left. I'm really not that hot anymore about exposing myself to noise and air pollution, bringing the scent of the club back with me, washing my hair 3 times to get rid of the smoke and waking up feeling like crapadoo. My colleagues thought I wasn't feeling well. But I think I was just out of it. It's not fun anymore. Actually, it was never really fun. Most of the time, I was there because I was sad. It's not the best therapy. Maybe I don't enjoy it anymore cos I've found better therapy? Am really trying to live my life as a good example to people who do not yet know the Lord. I've made so many mistakes in the past and I'm sure those mistakes have stumbled many. I will have to account for them when I finally meet with God face to face. And I want to keep that list as short as possible. It's pretty long already so let's not make it longer :)

Alright, I'm knackered. Time to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger