"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Everyone knows I love my dad a lot. But this time, I'm just so mad at him. I'm not feeling really well now cos I've got a real funky sore throat going on and so the family went for dinner without me. I said I wasn't hungry then and dad said he'd buy some noodles back for me.

9pm comes and the family gets back. With NO DINNER FOR ME. By that time, I was tearing apart a helpless kiwifruit on the verge of decomposition. The kiwifruit, not me. And when I find out there's no dinner, I flipped!! There I was, psyching myself up for some noodles and then, there's none!!! There's not a strand of carbohydrate-laden noodle for this sick puppy!!! Dad said he called me but I didn't pick up the phone. Hello!! He called my mobile!! Why would you call someone's mobile if they were home??? And if you couldn't get them on their mobile, would you not call them at home?? Especially if you knew pretty darn well they were indeed, HOME.

I guess I was really upset because I was not feeling well and I felt really neglected. You know how when you're sick, all your emotions get multiplied 100x? And you feel like you should be queen? You all know how that feels right? RIGHT?

So anyhow, I'm pretty upset now. And hungry. But who cares right??? Ah, see the emotions... oooh... hell hath no fury like a woman sco... ah, you know what I mean...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger