"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I tried to sleep in today. I really did. But the sun wouldn't let me. Neither would my body clock. I feel cheated. Hmph.

Anyway, did you know that there's an anti-dengue song/rap on tv??? I mean, I half expected it. There's a song/rap for everything. From national development to SARS, every single occurence in our tiny island nation seems to be inspiration for creative (or not, depending on your take) minds to birth mind-boggling song/raps. I guess I should just be thankful that this particular one doesn't star Phua Chu Kang. Instead, it has cheery pictures of dengue hazards at home, with lyrics highlighted karaoke-style. At least it was amusing (after I got over my initial need to cringe and roll my eyes while letting my jaw drop in sheer disbelief).

All that said, I woke up with a swollen eyelid because some irritating insect decided to have it for supper! How ironic.

I am not a happy chappy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger