"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, October 24, 2005

So on Saturday, I was at Diana's ROM. It was the first time I've ever attended an ROM actually. All the weddings I've ever been to have been held in a church, so this was an eye-opener for me. And now, having been to one, I can safely say that I much prefer church weddings. It's a heckuva lot longer but I think it's so much more meaningful. Of course this is my personal opinion and I'm not saying that ROMs are bad in any way (have to be so careful about what I blog now... don't want any trouble..). I just like church weddings :)

Anyway, here are some photos of the day. Oh, it was held at my workplace so that was extremely convenient :)

Picture_144

Doris, Agnes, Me

Picture_138

The Bride and Me. Doris thinks the waterfall is more important. I think she should keep her day job.

Picture_148

The Bride and the Groom with the 3 red-eyed monsters behind. LOL.

Picture_151

Doris and Me. Don't we look like we're joined by our hair???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger