"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My boss is officially back at work! Yay! Found a Piglet sitting on my desk wearing a honeybee t-shirt and an Anne Geddes card accompanying it. The picture was of a huge pile of neatly folded towels and a baby sleeping right on top. In the card, Boss thanked me for being on top of things while she was away and for staying late in the office to finish work. I was close to tears for 2 reasons. One - I was really touched. Two - I thought about all the long days and nights I worked and how tiring it was and how it will be over soon.

But I'm generally feeling a little better. Still quite hungover from the work but the situation is definitely improving.

Is anyone looking forward to Christmas yet? I certainly am. It's my favourite time of year :) But my colleague made me realise something - the Christmas decorations aren't up yet! What's up with that? Or maybe I just haven't been to town lately. But usually by this time, there's some decor outside Raffles City. It's almost November and there's nothing! I have a nagging suspicion someone's gonna steal Christmas this year :( I still remember last Christmas Eve. I was at Essential Brew at Holland Village with Peter and Nicole, after family dinner at my aunt's. It was nice and cosy. That's what I love about Christmas. The warm fuzzy cosyness.

I love Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger