"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Today, the retreat committee made our way across the... umm... what's that body of water called... ok anyway, we made our way to Sentosa to do an island recce for the games we're gonna have there.

It was HOT. And trudging through the beach in jeans is not the coolest (literally) thing either. While on a tram, I saw this little ang moh boy in swimming trunks with two red floats wrapped around his flailing arms, running into the path of our tram. And he was the cutest thing, wobbling up with red floats on his arms and a mop of wet blonde hair. The next minute, his dad ran out, scooped him up and gently smacked his tiny hand twice. It was too cute. Haha. Oh, and we also saw the most HUMONGOUS dogs. 2 gigantic black dogs that frankly, looked more like bears to me.

I've never been really comfortable with Sentosa, mainly because it's always been an eerie place to me. It's better now cos they're really developing it into a major tourist attraction but with all the abandoned houses on the island, it gives me the shivers. And it is not a good palce to be at night. I really get spooked out by that place man...

Anyhow, am leaving for Sabah this Thursday. Won't be back till Tuesday so don't expect too many updates then (if at all)! I hope it'll be a restful trip and not one where I have to deal with fussing relatives. I don't think I could take that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger