"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Yes, I've been absent from the cyberworld for a while. Apologies for that.

Life in my real world has completely taken me by surprise. But it's been the most amazing month or so thus far. I'm loving life and all that it's giving me at the moment. And I feel that at this point in my life, I'm settling into sort of a proper rhythm in my relationship with God. Not that it's reaching a point of stagnation but rather that He's become a greater part of my life and factored in so much more in the different aspects of it. And I think I'm starting to understand what joy is - that inner sense of peace and contentment that comes with knowing your position in Christ, which leads you to a combination of wonder, awe and sheer ecstasy.

All that said, Christmas couldn't be any closer. I'm trying to keep a level head to remember what the reason for the season really is. It's hard but it just means so much more when we realise that it isn't about Santa Claus or presents or mistletoe. It's not even about family and friends and warm fuzzies. It's very simply about the tremendous love that God the Father has for us.

And it's simply that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger