"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Hats off to Sarah for still checking my blog even though I haven't updated in half a year!

Anyway, Lil's party tonight... I love Christmas parties... I'm going to bring a bottle of wine. Kiat said (more like threatened) I'd better not bring the expensive port he bought for my dad from DFS. Haha.. it's ok, I'm bringing my beloved Brown Brothers crouchen riesling. I like my rieslings, I do.

Well, I'm going on my block leave this coming week. Only downside is that I only have about 4 days to myself because retreat starts on Friday. I'm not really looking forward to it because it's become so expected and mundane. But I AM looking forward to the 4 days I get to do my own stuff. Amongst them would be to:

1. Relax at Spa Esprit and finish up my package.
2. Get my hair permed. Again.
3. Go to Sentosa. I like going there cos it makes me feel like I'm on holiday when I'm not really.
4. Go to the Jewel Box and see how tacky or romantic it really is. Somehow, the idea of "real" snowfall in Singapore raises my eyebrows a bit. Frankly, the real thing isn't all that magical to shout about because it just leaves your hair wet after the snow has melted. Still, I have high hopes for that place.
5. Go watch a movie.
6. Go shopping!!! Christmas gifts to be bought!
7. Sleep.
8. Sleep.
9. Sleep.
10. Snooze.

That'll be all for the day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Hee..thanks for acknowledging.... shopping is therapeutic... arent we blessed? How about sponsoring a child in Cambodia? For 45$ a month...

1:21 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger