"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Friday, April 14, 2006

Well, I'm drained. Exhausted. Worn out. It seems like life is zooming past me and I'm just giddily spinning along.

I guess that's what happens when you don't do a stock take. Every now and then, I think it's important to revisit yourself and go, "so what's new, babe?". I think you start to lose yourself when you don't do that. And you lose it a little at a time until one day you wake up in horror, realising you don't know who you are anymore.

So yeah, you guessed it. I woke up in horror today. How methaphorically unglamorous. I could be really dramatic about it, I suppose. But who wants to read the rantings of a drama queen? Ok, I know some of you do but to be quite honest, I think a little bit of that drama queen has died too.

So what happens from here? I don't know but I suspect I need therapy. And it's gonna take a bit more than the retail sort. I'd like to just escape from life for a moment please. And if you don't mind, I'd like some tea and scones to go with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger