"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

How embarrassing. I just noticed that I spelt 'metaphorically' wrong in my last post.

Anyway, the new job has begun and I'm less than thrilled. I don't know why but I'm not really happy to be going to work. Partly because there are a number of things that should not need to be done but I have to do. For example, when I took the job, I was told I didn't need to clock in and out. When I started work, they also started a new system where I now do indeed have to clock in and out. That's fine by me. But NOT when the swipe card machine is a stupid 5 minute walk from the lift that takes me up to my office! So now I have to get to work early so I can swipe in on time then walk to the other end of the building and get to the office by 9am. Actually I have to get there before 9 because there's a daily morning informal meeting.

But that's just the tip of the iceberg. The people are not bad actually. And I like the fact that my office is a real office, located on an office floor, not some hideout in the back of the house. Oh, of course the fact that I'm located in the lovely shopping district is not too shabby either. Speaking of which, I need new shoes. NEED. NEW. SHOES.

Either that or I need a new pair of feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger