"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Again. I did it again. Every year I tell myself I'm going to file my taxes early this year so I don't run the risk of being unable to log in due to heavy online traffic. And every year, I leave it to the last minute. And now, I have to face the frustrations of being unable to log in. Argh. I do this every time!

Taxes aside, things have been relatively normal in my life, hence the nothingness on this blog. I'm also really really addicted to Grey's Anatomy. McDreamy... drooool... The other reason I love the show so much is that I relate to the protagonist, Meredith. Her Mummy has (or rather, had, since she died) Alzheimer's so I can totally understand her struggles. Also, she never did have a great relationship with her Mum, which is also something I completely relate to. Really hit home. And I think the other great thing about this show is that it helps me get less squeamish at the sight of blood or some sort of gross deformity. I guess McDreamy helps too. Not to mention McSteamy :)

Wow, I seem to be losing my ability to throw out words in a snap. Somehow, writing doesn't come so easily to me now, not to mention writing with wit. Maybe I've just become boring. Or maybe I'm just getting older. Eeep. Perhaps I should be glad I didn't become a journalist after all, although something in me tells me my dad would have been a lot more proud of me if I had. And something else in me tells me that was a poorly constructed sentence. Eeeeek! Am I really losing it?

Better stop while I'm still sane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger