"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Friday, March 01, 2002

I've had a terrible week. So terrible all I want to do is throw myself down on the bed and cry. It's too tiring to repeat everything on the blog so I shan't. But I've had a terrible week. And the person I want to talk to most about it doesn't even read my blog regularly. No offense to the rest of you whom I love dearly. I wish that person would just read my blog. To see how I'm doing, what's happening in my daily life. You think I'm asking too much? For a few minutes to read my daily posts since you're online anyway? I mean, how much time does that take? The person's always tired anyway. Always tired because of the many many many activities that go on during the day. But has enough energy to check mail yet not enough to read my blog. I know I'm pedantic. I also know I'm about to bawl my eyes out.

I've just had a terrible week, that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger