"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Friday, February 15, 2002

Yep, so I drove to the doc's today only to find out they were closed. Hmm... something's going on. I'm wondering when I'll be really and truly free of this awful stomach flu thingy.

Sigh. Paragraphs that begin with a sigh are never a good thing. Just watched My Best Friend's Wedding. Sigh. It's kinda hard to find love ain't it? But once you've found it and you know it, you just don't ever wanna let go. I dunno, I may be wrong. I've never experienced it. I've found what could possibly be the one but obviously I didn't think he was the one enough to hold on tight and not let go. And so I did. Let go, that is. So what happens in the meantime? We have the occasional crush, the big fall, the dreamy dreams... why is it you always have the biggest crush on the people you know you could never be with? Whywhywhywhywhy??? Sigh. It's not fun. Why is it the people you have a crush on are always soooo sweet to you, make you laugh, dazzle you with their charm and seduce you with their mystique? The people you know you could never ever be with. Why do they have to click so well in so many areas and illuminate your life? It's a conspiracy I tell you. A blatant conspiracy. Or maybe I'm just shallow.

I don't think I've ever been in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger