"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Tuesday, February 12, 2002

Feeling a little better today. Just visited somebody else's blog where he/she was moaning and whining about Chinese New Year and relatives. I used to do that. Big time. Now I just want to cry because I can't be with my family, I can't be pigging out, I can't bear the brunt of the irritating comparisons irritating relatives make. I miss it. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd ever be saying all this. I've actually always found a little thrill, a teeny bit of excitement in dressing up and visiting the relatives just to show them how much better I look now.. haha.. those girly dreams..

I really think I should continue unpacking. It's gonna be such a chore though... chorechorechorechorechorechore.... hmm... I saw Bill Chitty today. I'll try to be a model student this semester and get a reference out of him. He doesn't give those out easily unless you get a distinction or high distinction. Well, I don't think I'm going to have a problem with that if I study hard and do my work consistently. I'm smart. And not ashamed of it, so there. Take that, world!

Still thinking about whether I wanna go for the dinner thing tonight. I'm not gonna eat anyway. Ooh, speaking of which, I had a free lunch today at Hoi's Kitchen 'cos we met Mei En's auntie and uncle and they picked up the bill. How cool is that?! My appetite's picking up but I'm still eating like a bird. Sigh. I hope I start eating normally again. Soon. I miss having dairy products. This whole episode's made me realise how much I depend on milk, cheese, yoghurt and ice cream. Especially in summer... hot, blazing Australian summer...

Slip slop slap, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger