"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, February 11, 2002

Ugh, still not feeling on top of the world. Orientation started today. My day started at 7am. With the urge to puke of course. Decided I had to go see the school nurse. She kept asking if I was sexually active or had been with any boys lately and I'm like.. er.. no... and of course she asked me about my period and stuff. After some time trying to cajole me into saying I'd had sexual contact, she relented and said, "well, I suppose you know best". Sheesh. She did give me some Mylanta to ease the tummy discomfort though. She thinks it's a virus which should go away after a while. I should eat apples, bananas and plain mashed potatoes for now. "Boring" food according to her but that's what I should do. After all, I haven't had dinner for 2 nights in a row. My only meal of the day would be half a lunch. I suppose that's what's making me weak eh... tired... and it's really really hot here. H-O-T. I'd pay $5 for a glass of ice-cold coke. But of course, I don't think I should be drinking that in this state. I don't want to have to puke again. The toilet's almost my second bedroom.

Well, I've got a jam-packed week ahead, what with orientation and signing up for tutorials, getting my ooks, changing my address, seeing my programme chair... I'm not exactly in the best state of health to do all that. Sorry if I sound like I'm whining. Sick people tend to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger