"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Friday, February 08, 2002

Check out these pics from the airport. Not my best photos - combination of zits and early morning countenance. Ugh, morning flights... So anyway, it was rather hot today. Went to check out book prices at the bookshop on campus as well as the one near Curtin. Gosh, I've a textbook that costs $94! Of course it's hardcover and has colour and full page ads inside... Hmm... I'm beginning to think advertising ain't a cheap unit to do...

Still unpacking.. 10 boxes... just finished putting away most of my clothes. I hate to think that in about 5 months, I'm gonna have to pack everything up again. I really want to do my room nice but I can't afford the time and it'd be silly to do it up so nice only to take it down again in a little while. Hey Lil, I really hope you visit. I don't think I'm gonna go to Spain after all. Too much of a hassle. Oh well, looking forward to the Maldives at the end of the year!!

My back and shoulders are still peeling courtesy of sun and fun at Siloso Beach. Now I can't wear sleeveless stuff here 'cos I don't want to scare people. And boy is it hot when you have sleeves. Even short ones. Once again people - Slip, Slop, Slap. Yes, that's the Australian campaign for sunscreen.

I hope the weather's beautiful wherever you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger