"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, February 09, 2002

Threw up this morning between 5am and 6am. Woke up about 4.30am and felt really uncomfortable. I knew I had to puke but I absolutely hate doing it because it scares me big time. I can't puke and breathe at the same time so I always end up gagging, choking and desperately gasping for air. 3 times I went to the bathroom. Of those 3, only one was fruitful. The other times I just made gagging noises. It was awful awful awful... oh well, I got to see the sky lighten. Sigh, Mom and Dad think it's food poisoning. That's the last time I'm having tuna from a can. Felt like puking again when I woke up this morning at about 11am. Some of my cell members went to Hoi's Kitchen for lunch. Excellent tim sum. What did I have? Fish porridge... sigh.. I had to look at the yummy food in front of me but I couldn't eat anyway. The porridge came in a huge bowl and Mei En says I only ate 50 cents of it.. haha..

Had some mushroom soup for dinner. Am feeling slightly better now. Earlier this morning, Eazy gave me a bottle of Po Chai pills. Gosh, I've never taken those things and yes, I was wary of any mercury content. I hope it's safe. After lunch, Kelvin took me to the chemist to get charcoal pills. He was really great, got me a bottle of water and making sure I was alright and all... gee, when you're sick, you realise that the people around you really do care and it's a nice heartwarming feeling :)

I'm on worship tomorrow. That means I have to be in church by 7.30am. I do hope I'll be ok. Still thinking about whether I should get someone to replace me. Ok, I've just got Leonard to take over. I think I should get more rest. Man, when you're physically sick, your homesickness is magnified 100x. Sob.. Mom was really nice though (yeah, she was her usual over-worried self but..) she called my grandma, auntie and grandaunt to ask them to pray for me. It was nice hearing my parents' voices. I miss them.

Played Literati online with this 45 year-old man from New Jersey. He was really nice and it was really fun playing too :) Because the time difference is about 13 hours, he'd just started his day and I was winding down. How cool is that?! It's nice meeting nice people online and yeah, that was pretty much the highlight of my day :)

Lil, I'm listening to the cd you gave me. Over and over :) Brings a little of home to me. Hope you're getting through your pms. Gosh, I know what that's like :) I'm queen of pms eh, haha..

Time to go take a shower and rest. My laptop's been working hard all day. That's what I love about Australia. Flat rates. Don't have to watch my time online. BUT, I do have to go rest. Till I'm better then. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger