"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, February 18, 2002

Most embarrassing day of my life today. I fell flat on my face in the ref (that's the refectory, for the uniformed. For the even more uninformed, the ref is a canteen). The move drew oohs and ahhs, from the queue next to me. See, I was trying to go under a railing and while I maneuvered that successfully, I didn't quite manage to stand up successfully. Tripped over my jeans (was sick, lost weight, jeans too loose) and went "bam!" on the floor. Of course, the bunch of keys I was holding added some noise to the already loud plomp. Oh, did I mention it was peak lunch hour too? Needless to say, a few kind friends were present and didn't really manage to hold in the giggles. It was nice of them to ask me if I was alright though, so thanks, Daphne and Vinny. I'm alright. My ego isn't.

Finally finished packing my room. Now it looks absolutely brilliant. The theme this semester is Provence. Heh. Yes Lil, I know you're going there. I've got a wall calender of Provence and it's beautiful. Anyone who wants to drop by for a visit is more than welcome. There are also various scents in different parts of my room. The desk area has a rose scent because of my rose candle and pot pourri. The room has a general citrus tang courtesy of body shop's power surge spray and the bed has a well... umm.. "childe scent" :)

Cheryl, hope grandma's feeling better. Lil, hope your cousin and her parents are feeling better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger