"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, February 25, 2002

Readings, readings, readings. I'm starting to get stressed out by school. I mean, I really want to be the good student and all (I don't care if I get called a nerd or a typical Asian - I hate that, btw. I dislike the common notion that all Asian students do is work their ass off and beat the Aussies to better jobs and places in Unis. So blame us for working hard. C'mon, be fair. We know how to enjoy life too.) So yeah, I do want to be hardworking but it's kinda difficult when you have BORING readings to do. and 30 pages of it too...

Our ex-flatmate, Sandy, dropped by for a visit today. It sure was nice seeing her again. She used to stay in Tom's room (which, i think, happens to be the smallest room in the flat - hehe, Tom..). She was in Melbourne, Sydney, London, Tokyo and Gambia in the hols. Is she one lucky girl or what???

Ugh, back to Martin Lister's introductory essay in "The Photographic Image in Digital Culture". Check back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger