"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, September 23, 2002

Bouncing babies aren't always cute. Or funny. They are snot-filled. And they can't aim nor control the release of their snot. So I thought a tiny tot on my lap while I rushed a very late cell report would inspire me. Don't even ask why I thought that. Apparently, I didn't get inspired. Oooh nope. I did get more than I bargained for though.

Took another test. I must be very free or very insecure (ha!) - tongue-in-cheek ah... don't take me so seriously. Anyway, this is what it says:

You're a frustrated rebel. James Dean trapped in an accountant's body.
You
bend the rules for relief from the tedium, but you don't completely let
yourself go. Even as a child, you played ring-and-run only when the
neighbours were away. Admit it, you sometimes chafe at the restrictions
you put on yourself. For you, being a good person takes priority over
being a 'good time'. Your halo may slip from time to time, but you're
not
slow to straighten it. Oh, you're not 'holier than thou,' you're more
'I really shouldn't…' All of your efforts have paid off: your friends
trust you, know you're reliable and would probably walk bare foot over hot
coalsfor you. Of course, you could be a little slower straightening that
halo once in awhile. Believe us, it won't hurt!

I believe you.

Hmm.. someone outside just shouted, "Please bring me an onion!!" Feeling a little anti-social tonight, are we?

Hungry. Going to scavenge for food. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger