"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, November 23, 2002

Hmm. After concerned friends asked if I was ok, I realised that I sounded pretty bad over the last few blogs. I'm better, thanks. Sleep is a fantastic antidote for most things. It's good to be unconscious at times.. hehehe.. (no, I do not have suicidal tendencies...).

Ok, so I took another emode test. This one's the Colours of Love test (how cheesy does that sound?). Anyway, it says:

Melissa, when you reveal your true colors in love, you're a Committed Partner

You are a devoted person who feels the greatest sense of security when you're in a stable relationship with a dedicated partner. At times when you're not part of a couple, you're likely daydreaming about romance — at least during the moments when your mind isn't focused on advancing your own personal success. You have an easygoing, approachable nature that can make you a great mate and friend. It's a trait you can surely put to good use in any romantic relationship.


Translation: I'm boring.

I don't necessarily agree with the test results although I think that's what I tend to come across as. So anyway, I decided to put myself to the temptation test and here's what it says:

Melissa, when it comes to temptation you're a Saint

Yes, it's true, you are a living Saint. Where you come from and how you do it, we're not sure. But, we can confidently tell you that you're highly evolved when it comes to resisting earthly temptations!

Unlike most of us, you probably eat only when you're hungry, buy only what you need, and "lying" is certainly not part of your repertoire. And if you ever come face-to-face with a fleeting temptation, you're one of those people who can dismiss it quite easily and get on with the rest of your disciplined, good-hearted, well-intentioned day. The more people like you in the world, the better it will be — (and the more cookies for the rest of us!).


Sigh. That's it then. I'm boring. Yay me. BUT, I'd rather be boring than mean and manipulative. So there.

Ok, that's enough tests for today. Byebye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger