"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Sunday, November 24, 2002

Nearly got myself disfigured today. Was going to iron a top to wear to church when I bent down to switch on the iron and realised that someone had left it on. How did I realise it? No, not by the switch that was in the "on" position but by the heat that I felt near my cheek. Yes, the metal plate of the iron was mere inches from my face. My right cheek, to be precise. *shudder*. In fact, the same cheek got hit on Friday by a soccer ball at point blank range. Are you amused yet? ;)

Cheryl asked me today if I sat at the end of the aisle again. I believe she used the term "row hogger"... haha...

So no, I didn't have a good day. Coupla factors contributed to it. Won't go into details. You know, I think I like immersing myself in a world of music courtesy of bro's headphones (which, I suspect, are on permanent loan *grin*) because you can't hear anything else around you. It's good. Ignorance is bliss. Except I can still see everything around me. It's like one giant living silent movie. Hahaha... this is nice. I'm amusing myself. Hahaha.. I remember the time I was sitting with a friend outside the hairdresser's at a remote part of Takashimaya. There were various customers and very bored, unfortunate husbands. So we sat outside and did the dialogues for the people inside. It was hilarious!! The strange thing is, I don't remember who I was with. So if you're that crazy friend, kindly let me know so I can get some sleep tonight :) Actually, I think it may have been you, Mark. Hahaha..

Other news: I opened the pack of ba gua today and found 2 pieces!! TWO!! A whole packet was reduced to T-W-O pieces! Of course, I soon made that one piece. But I was shocked. Mom had eaten almost the entire packet in a few days!!!

Okay, enough food horrors. WHOA.. the sky just lit up in a lilac-y, lavender-ish purple!! (er, it's 11pm) Love the rain, love the thunder, love the lightning. I say, keep 'em coming!!

Nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger