"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, January 06, 2003

Believe it or not, I've been practising the why-you-should-hire-me speech. And I've come up with a number of good reasons too :) I'm pretty impressed with myself :) Of course, it's of absolutely no use if there's no potential employer on the other end to receive it. BUT I'm not gonna share it here because I'm afraid someone will steal my lines (and ultimately my job).. hahaha.. I'm paranoid but that's what happens in an economically unstable environment. I'm feeling pretty good about myself now. But that's mostly because I had a good time of prayer and reading the Word. I'm also resolving to be a nicer person :)

There are lots of things to look forward to in 2003. Let's not be too skeptical about the year. Have a party in honour of every little thing to rejoice over. Like if you found a shorter route to work in the mornings, or if you met the word limit on your 5000-word essay, or if that grouchy neighbour of yours smiled at you today. Throw a little confetti around. Take me metaphorically or literally. It works both ways :)

And everyone, smile :) Here's to a fantastic year ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger