"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Sunday, January 05, 2003

I've been atrociously pmsy the past week. Just thought I'd let everyone know that. My sincerest apologies to all who've had to bear the brunt of it. You know who you are :)

So let's talk about pms today. Yes, at one in the morning. Hmm. What exactly does pms do to you? Well, I don't know what it does to you but I sure do know what it does to me. I feel like I have 45 different personalities in one day. Make that in one minute. I can be perfectly pleasant to you one moment and bark at you the next. Which makes being around me difficult. Which means the people who stick around are either emotionally challenged or love me very much *at this point, you should resist the temptation to say anything that you would regret in the face of my fist*. Something tells me I'm still pmsing. I don't know what... it's just a hunch.

Should I survive the latest pms attack, I face incredible joy and delirious happiness. So I emerge from the hellride of an emotional rollercoaster to turn back and look at the chaos I've left behind. And I sigh. I saw it coming. I did. And suddenly I've got Jingle Bells playing in my head. Don't ask me where that came from.

Pms really messes with my head. Here's a tip - don't take most of what I say seriously if you know I'm pmsing. Um, with the exception of what I've said so far. I feel like going to Japan. My nose hurts. I think I'm going to bed. It's been nice talking to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger