"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Do you think it's silly to give a certain degree of something, knowing full well you're not going to get the same degree of that something back? As in, is it crazy to give 100% knowing that you're only going to get 35% back? Is it really just about investments and interest earned? Should it be?

Something tells me I'm being really dumb. Something tells me I'm going to wind up with a blooming deficit. I feel like I'm playing the stock market you know, taking big risks and putting everything on the line. It's like I'm putting all my money on one stock. If it goes up, yay me. If it falls, boo hoo. Am I just playing the market? Is it time to withdraw before I lose everything? Do I have anything to lose in the first place? That was a dumb question. I have lots to lose.

Why does it feel like I've got the short end of the stick? Why does it feel like I'm on a losing streak? Is it going to go up anytime soon? Is anytime one word or two? Why is the stock market associated with bulls? Because bulls are big and heavy and knock you around and trample on you and poke their horns in you?

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger