"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, January 25, 2003

The moon's been really pretty these few nights. It's been hanging around outside my window, like my little nightlight. Whether it's full
or halved, the moon still has its luminous glow that beams into my room each night such that when I turn off the lights, my room is still aglow. It's an almost magical feeling. And it's reassuring to know that the moon is out there. I find myself constantly looking out the window to make sure it hasn't floated away. I'm serious. You know how these things happen - earth rotates, revolves, moon in the sky goes up, up, up etc. It's not always in the same position. I just want to make sure it's still outside my window - my little guardian angel, watching me sleep :)

Speaking of which, I was awakened by the burning rays of the sun this morning. Direct hit on my legs, thankyouverymuch. I tried twisting my body this way and that and changing positions but nothing worked. So I finally pushed myself up, leaned to slide the window shut and turned on the air-con. And I wandered back to dreamland. I have the weirdest, weirdest dreams. That will be another story but you can ask the people I relate my dreams to and they'll tell you I'm weird.

I'm feeling really awake now, for some reason. I think the strong eucalyptus lozenge in my mouth has something to do with it. Sigh.. I still remember when I used to get strong mints to keep myself awake in lectures. And just for the record, in all my undergraduate years, I've only fallen asleep in lectures once. JC was another story altogether. I used to fall asleep under the teacher's nose. It was English Lit lah... we were doing Chaucer... ooh yeah, Mr Canterbury Tales himself. One of my Lit teachers has since moved back to England. The one whose class I fell asleep in is still courageously fighting in ACJC. At least that's the last I heard. And did I mention I didn't even know they had a change in principal? I"m so out of the loop. But I guess no one wants to hear me rant about all these right?

Ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger