"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Ok, I've been doing a wee bit of thinking and here's my take on Sun the Singing Pastor. I think that her church members should lay off a little. If she's not doing anything morally or spiritually wrong, then I don't think she should be given so much flak. If what she's doing is helping to further the kingdom at all, then I say good on her. I trust that as a pastor, she would have prayed about it and used godly wisdom to decide what to do. And I trust that she's not going into this blindly. I feel strongly about the fact that we are not fighting a war with each other. Our war is against the principalities of the world. Me no like internal fighting. Well I guess when you cross the line from religion into the entertainment world, things become very grey and very delicate. It's a bit like the whole Hillsongs phenomena I think. Bottom line - we shouldn't fight with brothers and sisters. They are not the enemy. And I say, do whatever it takes to populate heaven!!

Sun aside, I'm feeling a little better 3 Panadols and 2 Vicks Vapodrops later. Discovered that we don't have Panadol at home so I trooped down to the minimart to get me some. Found out later in the evening that we have various forms of Panadol (Panacol, Panadeine... whatever..).

On a lighter note, here's what Lil and I looked like about 14 years ago. And yes, those are Girls Brigade uniforms:




Thelma and Louise.

Argh... memories... listening to "Butterfly Kisses"... stupid song, always makes me cry... *pout*. Ok, it's not a stupid song, it's a beautiful song. And I'm a sucker for these emo type songs.

Ugh, I think I'm getting rashes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger