"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Friday, January 17, 2003

So business lunch went really well. We had vietnamese food at Holland Village and adjourned to Gloria Jean's for kawfee and the interview. We all agreed that the setting (with big salmon pink couches and funky kawfee table) resembled that of a talk show/breakfast show/today show. And the pics will prove it. When Cheryl sends them to me. On the whole, I had a nice day :)

Listening to "Let There Be Love". I can't remember who sang it (who sang or who sung?). I like it. It's a chirpy jazzy tune. Puts me in a good mood :) Makes me want to jump up and dance and toss my head from side to side (although that may resemble some form of epileptic fit rather than a sprightly dance).

Let There be Love

Let there be you
Let there be me
Let there be oysters
Under the sea
Let there be wind
And occasional rain
Chilli con Carne
Sparkling champagne

Let there be birds
That sing in the trees
Someone to bless me
Whenever I sneeze
Let there be cuckoos
A lark and a dove
But first of all
Please let there be love.


I only found out what Chilli con Carne was when I walked into Borders yesterday and picked up Jamie Oliver's "Happy Days with the Naked Chef". I adore Jamie Oliver :) Anyway, Chilli con Carne's got beef in it I think. And chilli. Was looking more at pictures of Jamie and his incredibly lucky WIFE, Jools. Sigh. All the attractive men are taken. No offense to my unattached male friends. I think all of you are gorgeous ;) Actually, to prove it, here are some of my pretty boys:




Aren't they gorgeous? ;) (I have a feeling I'm going to get into some trouble for posting that pic but that's just a risk I'll have to take. Heehee.. ).

Ok, thus endeth the day's ramblings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger