"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Ok, more photos today. These were from the day Andrew and I met Cheryl and Jon at Suntec. Huge coincidence. Bad photo day for me. According to Cheryl, bad photo day for her too. But anyone who's seen Cheryl's photos will know that there is no such thing as a bad Cheryl photo :)




The 3 Musketeers. Cute.




That's me with the long hair. No, the other one...



If you must know, Cheryl kindly exploded the second photo for me. She sent me a smaller one on my request but that mysteriously did not turn out.
Hanging out with good-looking people is bad for my self-esteem... haha... eh, joking only ah. I don't want a whole barrage of emails asking if I'm ok and telling me I'm not so bad myself :)

Time for nap, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger