"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Saturday, January 11, 2003

Suddenly I find out that a quite a number of people around me like Norah Jones :) She reminds me of Vonda Shepard though. Not as powerful but I can imagine her songs being on Ally McBeal.

Today I made myself useful and dismantled some chocolate and put them back together as chocolate and peanut butter swirls. It's sooo simple to make but looks really good. And it's really nice to be able to give them to people just to light up their faces :) Everyone thought they'd make great fundraisers. I think so too.

I've got a job interview on monday. Yay. At least some activity on the job front. I feel less guilty now.

I'm having an interesting conversation with Lil, considering it IS 1am. Apparently, I've just given up my one-time love, Mr Legolas, to her. Turns out we were both in love with the same guy. Typical isn't it? Best friends fall for one guy. Anyway, I've decided to be the noble player and bow out of the game. Legolas never was and never will be mine. You have my blessings, Lil. Although it's gonna take some bribing to stop me from telling him you were looking at pictures of Aragorn. Tsk tsk...

Is there anyone else out there who absolutely adores the way Mr L shoots his arrows?? *drool* He's too cute... I like... *big fat grin*. Heehee...

Today's been a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger