"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Monday, June 09, 2003

So I think I'm on the path to what I might want to do. I don't have high hopes of getting a permanent position with the magazine once my internship is over but I am looking forward to the internship. I'm very excited in fact :) You know, I'm really happy I got the internship and all but my dad doesn't seem too psyched up. I think it's because he thinks women's magazines are trashy toilet-reading material. Or maybe he's wondering how long it will be before he can stop supporting me financially. But the truth is, I don't take any money from him at all. Or maybe he's wondering how long it will take me to sort my life out and figure out what I want to do. I think he was hoping for more from me. Maybe he wanted me to be a high-powered executive. I don't know. But I do know that I'm extremely grateful for this opportunity and I'm going to enjoy it. Hey, how often do you get to work for free? ;)

Anyway, I thought I owed it to all of you to let you know how it went. Cos, you know, you guys have been so completely supportive. By the way, you must have noticed that I cut my hair :) well, those of you who know me anyway :) one of my friends is calling me "bob head" - which I think is hilarious! :) And he also commented that he can now call me "pretty face". Which makes me wonder what he would have called me before. And that was in relation to the fact that I'm swapping my glasses for contacts. But now that I've got contacts, I think women who wear glasses are really sexy (as warmsocks will tell you!). See, I told you I'm confused. Uh, did I tell you I was confused before? Anyway, if I didn't, I'm telling you now - I'm confused :) So aaaanyway, here's a really funny photo of me that I found. Ok, so maybe it's not funny but it's really ugly!! When I first saw it, I was like, "eeeeeeee!!!". But hey, we need to learn to laugh at ourselves huh :) This was CZ Games Day in Perth, 2002:



Argh.. I'm getting nostalgic again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger