"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Thursday, February 24, 2005

For a number of days, I kept wondering why every time I left a can of unfinished drink in the fridge, it would disappear the next day. I'm not the sort to down a whole can of soft drink in one sitting so I usually put it back in the fridge for consumption later. But it's terribly frustrating when every time you open the fridge to retrieve what you thought was there, it's gone!

Just a minute ago, my mother came trooping downstairs. She walked over to the fridge (which is next to the computer where I am at), opened it and took out my can of UNFINISHED SPRITE!!! She turned away, took a few steps up the staircase, realised I was staring at her (without even turning her head to look at me), then silently returned to the fridge, replaced the Sprite and took out a NEW can of Coke instead. At least the mystery's solved. People with Alzheimer's tend to do strange things. Don't be surprised.

Going to the media launch of StyleWeddings.sg tomorrow. Then out for a night of drinks with my colleagues on Saturday. Then off to Hai Tien Lo at Pan Pac for Grandma's birthday on Sunday. What a fun weekend it's gonna be. So fun I'm typing without any exclamation marks. I'm jaded. So very, very jaded. It also happens to be the 'in' word of the season. Three of my friends have used it in 3 separate occasions. We are a jaded generation. Tired, worn-out, disappointed, lost. So far from the chosen generation. From what we were called to be. But yes, we are jaded.

I am jaded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger