"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I had the worst backache today. So bad I was almost in tears. So I made a quick phone call and got myself an appointment at Spa Esprit Downtown (Paragon) for a one-hour hot stones massage. And now, I'm pleased to report that all aches and pain have disappeared. Thank God for massages. And hot stones.

I hope everyone's been having a fantastic Lunar New Year. This has probably been the most uneventful one for me. Same word I would use to describe Valentine's Day. Uneventful. But then again, it's usually uneventful for us singles isn't it? ;) Uneventful. I like the word. It's so non-committal. Well, I'm still pleased to report that seeing girls walk by with huge bouquets of roses did nothing to me. Two years ago, I'd be in tears every time I saw bouquet-bearers sauntering down the streets. But this year, ah.. a very different story :) Maybe because the whole flower thing is not that big a deal anymore. In secondary school, if you got flowers, you were over the moon. In JC, if you got flowers, it sent a little tingle through your body. In uni, if you got flowers, the guy's a SNAG. After that, I believe it all goes downhill. Two years ago, my favourite flowers were white roses. Today, I don't have a favourite flower. Mainly cos I don't know what to do with them and they collect dust after you dry them. Give me a diamond anytime ;)

And even though I've lost that loving feeling for flowers, I still believe in love. Very much so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger