"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Met up with Randy for dinner and a movie tonight. The only movie that he hadn't watched and that I didn't mind watching was I Do, I Do. Randy gave it a 4.5. I was a little kinder I think. I rated it a 5. Out of 100. Well actually it wasn't that bad, just that Jack Neo tends to stick his opinions in your face in all of his movies. He always has something to say about government policies and the way of life in Singapore. Which is great. I think we need that in Singapore. Unfortunately, it's hard to do that without getting into some kind of trouble. But then he's Jack Neo and he could get away with murder. But probably not in Singapore. Before I get myself into further trouble with the authorities or Big Brother, I shall stop talking about Singapore and our government. Both of which I love. For the record.

Tomorrow, I will be making my way to the dentist. I've been wanting to go for the longest time but my regular dentist works office hours. In fact, he puts in even fewer hours than I do, so I can't go to him. Then I found this other dentist at TAMPINES! Oh. Oh. Oh. But he opens till 9.30pm so I guess I'll have to sacrifice some time to get my pearlies checked out before I start having to wear dentures.

You know what I realised? Typing a resignation letter can be terribly liberating. I think I'll do it just for kicks. And hope that someone chances upon it. And sets me free. FREEDOM! Take me away, Braveheart, take me away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger