"I believe in Angels because the Bible says there are Angels; and I believe the Bible to be the true Word of God" - Billy Graham

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Ok, so I'm feeling better. A little bit. Although it kinda bugged me earlier that I couldn't have ice cream because I needed to take my antibiotics and you can't have calcium foods until 2 hours before or after taking the pill. Maybe I'll have ice cream later. Or not.

Because I went jogging today :) I don't know why I even do it. I mean, I HATE jogging. It is self-inflicted torture that the human race devised on a day they had nothing to do after eating all the bananas on the tree. Why run from point A to point B when you can DRIVE??? That said, I actually know why I jog. As I've said before, I'm a blatant vainpot who doesn't want to see herself with sagging body parts 10 years and 3 kids later. It's not a pretty sight.

Anyway, as I was walking back (I jog 2.4 then walk back 2.4. I can't handle jogging 4.8 yet. And I'm not vain/mad enough to try...), there were these 2 Malay girls who must have been at most 5 years old. They were wearing those shoes with wheels at the back of the heel. One of them was egging the other on, going, "come on baby, rock on!" and then she started shimmying. And shaking her bon bon. It was totally hilarious. A while later, I met them again. This time, they were stretching (or at least pretending to) their calves, with their legs lifted on a ledge. I thought, gosh, is it really that strenuous rolling around on wheely shoes? I may not blade but I do think the wheely shoes run on a different concept. It's really irritating when kids roll around in supermarkets or shopping malls on those shoes. Irritates the jibbers out of me. Ugh.

So I kept walking, the girls were still in front of me and then this little Chinese boy rides by on a tricycle and as he passes the girls, his head turns and follows them for a second or two. Must have been checking out their bon bons. There was this great feeling of assurance within me that boys still like girls and vice versa. There is hope yet for the next generation.

Star Wars fans, I shall give it rest this post :) Tune in for more updates soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


She's feeling:
The current mood of jhuiping at www.imood.com




Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


PEOPLE
Andrew
Elizabeth
Esther
Wen


BEAUTY QUEENS
Bobbi Brown
Guerlain
Prescriptives
Stila


CHOW TIME
Pierside Kitchen&Bar
Indochine
Whitebait&Kale
My Secret Garden
Saint Pierre
Cafe Society


KEEP UP
Channel NewsAsia
The Beeb
CNN
The Australian


CROSS WORDS
Bible Gateway


SEARCH PARTY
About
Alta Vista
Google
Yahoo

Powered by Blogger